The Great Reset: Damage has already been done – How Sweden's immigration experiment collapsed.

The fall of the Swedish blond hair-blue eyed vikings.

"For decades, Sweden believed it had found the perfect balance. A country that could remain one of the richest, safest, and most trusting societies on Earth while opening its doors to the world. Many believed it had become the moral compass of Europe. But within just a few years, that vision began to unravel. Public opinion shifted dramatically. Crime and gang violence dominated headlines. Political taboos collapsed. And the country that once condemned Denmark's immigration policies began moving in the very same direction. 

"How did one of the world's most progressive societies change so profoundly? In this documentary, we explore the history behind Sweden's transformation, from the rise of the Swedish welfare state and multiculturalism to the 2015 migration crisis, the emergence of parallel societies, the rise of the Sweden Democrats, and the policies that are reshaping the country today. More importantly, this is not just Sweden's story. It's the story of a question that many Western democracies are now asking: Can an open society survive without a strong sense of shared identity?"

@sm753: "You can't just import hundreds of thousands of people whose culture and religion is fundamentally at odds with what the West represents."

@HighMojo: "You should not extend the hand of tolerance to religions who will not tolerate you. No tolerance, only reciprocity."

@themarkofglass: "The western world is finally getting immigration fatigue. We have been too tolerant of other cultures. It has to stop."

@Inknnn: "I am Swedish and born in 2003 so I was born right into the whole process of the replacement of my people during the years I grew up. I live in a small city outside of Stockholm with about 40,000 total residents and throughout my entire childhood pretty much up until 2014/15 everything still felt like Sweden and my school I was in was still about 95% Swedish up until 15 when I had to switch to a high school in a place called Eskilstuna. This city is literally like little Somalia and I felt like an immigrant in my own country where I was being shamed for being Swedish in a city where that is seen as taboo and racist. I truly hope and pray that Sweden becomes close to how it was when I grew up and before and we need radical politicians and policies that will make it happen, sitting on our hands and watching our own population get replaced into a migrant hellhole is going to happen faster than people realize if we don't act now and fast."

@jasse303: "I get what you mean, I live in Ghettoburg. And I am much older than you, also, an immigrant. However, from an European christian country. Having said that, and understanding your pain as I also do share it, it is your parents who decade after decade kept voting (in) politicians who created this utopia. Your parents wanted this and kept calling anyone who opposed these ideas a räässist. Sweden is now enjoying the full beauty of cultural enrichment, that it propagated so strongly for since 1976 (or was it 1974?). And unless your parents, and all other parents, say stop, stop voting in lefties, centres, liberals, green fääscists and most of all social democrats, unless swedes themselves in huge numbers do it, nothing will change. Sorry, take that back, nothing for the better will change. Look at the polls today for the coming up elections in September. Just take a close look. And enjoy... You could, of course, talk to your parents, and your neighbours, but I doubt you actually will..."

More in The Arrow video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Reset: Mass immigration is Globalist's Trojan Horse – 1000 years of English history destroyed in 2 to 3 generations.

Globalists: Pandemic didn't work – Globalists will manufacture a global water crisis when climate change narrative fails.