The Ideology of Death: De-Islamization of Poland – Muslim immigrants thought Poland would bend its knee to Islam.

@soniamanning8995: "Every single country needs to be like Poland and protect their people."

@Nova-gf6li: "The only European country with a spine."

@RooFvin: "Poland a perfect example of how to protect your country from an invasion."

@silverdime3685: "Why does Poland have low rates of violence and rape? No Muslims!"

@H_carb_83: "Well done Poland! Protect your love ones and western way of life!"

@calgaryking: "Poland was invaded in the ‘30s, they’re not letting it happen again! I stand with Poland πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±. More western countries need to do more of this."

@jom5157: "As a German: Thank you, Poland ❤ Thank you for protecting your border – and with it, Europe."

@davereiinhardt615: "The world needs to be like Poland."

@lighthouseboat: "I have immense respect for you, my Polish brothers. I came in 2016 for World Youth Day and felt safer there than in my own country (Canada). You are welcoming people with your values ​​in the right place. You have had enough of being invaded—history has proven that! It is not like in our pagan countries, which are literally being overrun by Muslims through immigration. I would fight for you if necessary. God bless you."

More in the SaharTV video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Reset: 'Team Human' – AI fired by Ford after failing to match quality checks skill.

The Great Reset: Biggest fireworks in the world – America's 250 4th of July fire in the sky celebration with Donald and Melania.