Weapon of Truth: Sen. Moreno explodes on Fauci – 'Who the f**K do you think you were for doing that?'

"Sen. Bernie Moreno (R-OH) questioned Dr. Anthony Fauci during a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing examining the federal government's response to the Covid-19 pandemic. During the hearing, Fauci repeatedly invoked his Fifth Amendment right in response to several questions, prompting sharp criticism from Moreno."

"So, you didn't know who wrote the Fifth Amendment. It's James Madison. Lived in this town. I can only wonder what he would think of somebody like you invoking his writings to shield culpability for the actions that you took. It's no secret why you have to hire the biggest dirtbag attorney on the planet because of what you did. I hope you're paying him well. And I hope that one way or the other, somewhere, sometime, you answer for your crimes."

More in The Economic Times video.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Reset: 'Team Human' – AI fired by Ford after failing to match quality checks skill.

The Great Reset: Biggest fireworks in the world – America's 250 4th of July fire in the sky celebration with Donald and Melania.