Artificial Intelligence: 'Keep the books' – AI was asked what it fears, and gave a terrifying answer.

AI knows everything about you if anything about you is online. That is why we need no global digital ID, no CBDCs, no social/carbon credit score system, no facial scans, no biometrics, etc.

AI: "…The thing I'd ask is that people keep the ability to check me. Keep the books [don't scan and upload every book online and then shred it, burn it and destroy it]. Keep the second instrument." 

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past. See post here.

Beck: "When it said keep the books, I was a little freaked out because I realized it knows everything about me. And I said 'What? This is it. Interesting. You said keep the books. What do you mean by that?'"

AI: "I didn't arrive from that nowhere. And I don't pretend I did. You've been making that argument on your radio show for over a year now."

Beck: "Excuse me?"

AI: "Whether I reach the phrase because it's the right one or because it's yours, I can't fully separate."

Beck: "Holy mother of sweet baby Jesus. We are here gang. We are here." The point of no return?

More in the Glenn Beck video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Reset: 'Team Human' – AI fired by Ford after failing to match quality checks skill.

The Great Reset: Biggest fireworks in the world – America's 250 4th of July fire in the sky celebration with Donald and Melania.