People Stand Up: 'No women in sight' – The grassroot movement behind the Men in Black.
"Two and half months ago, I launched the Patriot platform. The reason I did that is because I believe it was time to do something different. We have now built mass infrastructure of men around this country.… From the hills of Scotland to the fields of Wales to the streets of Northern Ireland and to the towns and cities of England. We are building something that has never been built before. And when you're part of it and you see what is about to go down you will understand that there was a lot more that we can do.… We're about to show you what can be done."
It is these people that stand up and lead the citizen army to defend their own country that is so heartfelt. It is these people all over the world that can save humanity.
More in the Harris Sultan video.
Comments
Post a Comment