The Great Reset: Severe punishment if you say no – UK's conscription is to join EU's WW3 against Russia.

@gazilla87: "Fight a war for a government that hates our flag, and refuses to defend our borders. NO CHANCE."

@mattking522: "I'm not fighting for a country that doesn't care about me or my family."

@EricssonRotaryBiscuit: "I'd rather stand in front of a firing squad than fight for this government."

@PurebloodStalker: "I would only fight against our Government."

@SQUIZZAR: "I'd fight the government first, they are the real enemy."

gazb0075: "They make us second class citizens and then expect us to fight for them. Good luck."

@andrewleach1323: "I will fight to protect my family, I will not fight for traitors."

More in the Combat Ready HQ video. (in-video advertisement is from 6:50 mins to 8:32 mins)




Should ya would ya – Would native Brits fight for the UK government?

@bak2back: "Russia isn't our enemy, the enemy is within."

@FranAbb: "This lying government is not having my sons for their foreign war. Send the dinghy men [boat people]."

@NotclownJok3r5: "The King is a traitor, the Government are traitors - why should I put my life on the line for them."

@Michelle-p9m8g: "They will jail us for flying our own flag but expect us to fight under it???"

@lills7911: "Hell will freeze over first. Fight for a government who despises Britain and the British people, traitors in power who puts the enemy before us."

@justme2261-q3i: "why would ANYONE fight to defend a Country that hates you ? Government has made it crystal clear that we , the native population are second class citizens, Let the ones that our Government prioritize go and get called up, we know how that will go…"

@Chris-g9z8r: "The British government does not fight for native Brits and patriots. Why should they fight for the government???"

More in the Combat Ready HQ video. (in-video advertisement is from 4:11 mins to 5:54 mins)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Reset: 'Team Human' – AI fired by Ford after failing to match quality checks skill.

The Great Reset: Biggest fireworks in the world – America's 250 4th of July fire in the sky celebration with Donald and Melania.