The Great Reset: The battle of the US midterms – This proves they'll break everything to stop Trump.

"The only real question is at this point, how long does it take to finish the job?… We don't know how much more they have to fight with. We don't know how much longer they can hold out. That's the question mark. As far as whether or not we're winning in this, if we just don't stop, I'm at the point I don't have any doubts about it. But we'll see how it plays out. I think we're getting plenty of signal."

More in the American Fire w/ Ace video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Reset: 'Team Human' – AI fired by Ford after failing to match quality checks skill.

The Great Reset: Biggest fireworks in the world – America's 250 4th of July fire in the sky celebration with Donald and Melania.