Weapon of Truth: Doctors were silenced – Pushing back against the system comes with a heavy cost.

"Dr. Charles Hoffe testifies under oath at Day 2 (September 9, 2026) of the Allison Inquiry, sharing his firsthand experience as a rural family doctor and the challenges he faced trying to report patient safety concerns.

"Practicing medicine in Lytton, BC for nearly three decades, Dr. Charles Hoffe was the sole resident doctor serving his community. In this sworn testimony, Dr. Hoffe outlines his clinical observations following the rollout of the vaccines, the severe neurological symptoms he witnessed in long-time patients, and the immediate institutional pushback he encountered when raising safety questions."

"And I said, 'I'm not trying to make a name for myself. I'm just a country doctor serving some wonderful people.' And so, you know, I've never been an activist in anything. I've never put anything on social media because I've never wanted to be a public figure in any way. I just wanted to humbly do my job and serve my patients. That's all I wanted to do."

More in the Canada Info video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Reset: 'Team Human' – AI fired by Ford after failing to match quality checks skill.

The Great Reset: Biggest fireworks in the world – America's 250 4th of July fire in the sky celebration with Donald and Melania.